Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching up on blogging. Last week we had a very enjoyable Civic Music concert, Russian Dancers. Friday night was ACT production of Tammy Wynette life-Stand by your Man.
That was outstanding. Saturday,retirement party for Dean Sorensen, and supper at Main Street with Sue and Granms. Sunday the Andersen children had a early 90th birthday party for their dad, Uncle Benny birthday is in December but son's from South Carolina and Missouri don't like Minnesota in winter. (Benny is Grandpa Rudy's brother-in-law). Oh forgot had to have my picture taken Thursday for church book. (Maybe I can have Sindi update my 40year old picture that's on the blog!!!!!) The only thing on for this week is daily visits to hospital, I now start in the mornings 10:30 maybe I might get something done in afternoon.

Steph, glad you have started blogging. Same for you Andrea, glad you had time to visit us last week,

No comments: