Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Up Date

Not much to report this week...... Last Thursday night we went to Mankato, Gram needed some information from GAGS......We stopped at Catherines' bought a new outfit that wasn't needed, but cost was only $11.98 original cost about $50. Friday delivered dinners 3 stops and 5 meals. Later we joined ladies night out at the Legion. Saturday lunch at Senior Dinning, A/C Supt. gave an update with regards to the school addition and enrollment. Came home and did some baking. Sunday Jim and Sharon stopped at Gram for lunch so I was invited their.
Yesterday I had doctor appointment(s) regarding my upcoming radiation treatments. Someone forgot to make the "simulation" appointment so Wednesday 9/3, I will have that done. Then they will set the starting day and time (6 weeks 5 days a week ending around 10/17/08)
Well I better start packing, leaving in the morning for Garrison, will be their thru Labor Day.

No comments: