Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks Sindi for updating all! After about 3 weeks of daily trying, Grams
got the magic touch last night and all is working again. Hasn't the last few days
been something, I could handle another month just like today. Must be close to 70

I completed my 6 weeks M-F radiation treatment on October 23. Now I have a whole day to do whatever. So today I got up put my shoes on and started. Hung the drapes
out to blow,,,,,washed the curtains,,,hung them out,, washed windows and started cleaning the walls. Then decided to shorten the curtains which took time as my thumb on right hand doesn't work for sewing but got done and room looks fresh.
I'll be gone on Tuesday so Wednesday will finish the other half. This Friday night the Hollandale school has their annual supper can't believe the food they have, so we need to attend. Tonight is Civic Music,duel pianist. Should be good, and Saturday is the BIG Alden's Craft Show.

No comments: